Coaching GOLD: Winning Insight and Winning Wisdom for Coaches (eBook)
Coaching is a dynamic, challenging, and very rewarding profession. The complexities of bringing a group of individuals together to sacrifice for each other and pursue a common goal can be daunting. There are so many questions and challenges that arise as a coach. Failure to properly address and answer these questions the right way can ruin a season or cause many other issues for coaches.
I have been writing online for many months working to help coaches grow and develop. My ultimate goal is to help coaches build Great Teams and Better Leaders. I have written this book to help give insight to coaches and hopefully provide ideas to some of the many challenging questions that arise.
Questions like the following:
- How do you build a winning program?
- Why do some teams struggle year after year?
- Why do some teams WIN year after year?
- How do I develop leaders on my team?
- How do I increase my athlete's confidence?
- How can parents come to grips with playing time?
- What insight would veteran coaches give those new to coaching?
- How do you build culture?
- What do winning teams do?
In addition to providing insight into these questions, I have also included 30 excellent coaching thoughts from some of the Great Coaches and Leaders of all time.
Altogether, I hope this 49-page book provides a practical and useful resource for coaches. One that will help them improve their team, grow as a coach, and ultimately build Great Teams and Better Leaders!
Purchasing will also sign you up for my "Great Teams - Better Leaders 123" Thursday AM Newsletter. You can unsubscribe if you would like.