Like many coaches, I am passionate about Leadership, Teams, Culture, and Competition. It has had a tremendous impact on my life, and I have been very fortunate to be a part of some excellent team success.
I have learned and seen a lot. I have lived it as a coach, as a parent, and as a school administrator.
I write to share my passion and knowledge for Coaching, Leadership, Culture, and Teams. I want to build a community of coaches and athletes to grow this critical profession. This is a compilation of my weekly writing for a year. Over 125+ pages of relevant content for coaches and athletes are in this eBook; Stories and articles to help you develop Great Teams and Better Leaders.
- 5 Reasons Programs Win Year After Year
- Culture WINS: How do you Build Your Culture?
- Ego and Arrogance. Beware!
- 10 Mistakes Team Leaders Make
- What are the Traits of the Best Coaches?
- Adversity and the Coffee Bean
- How do your Athletes Handle Pressure?
- Wisdom from the Greatest Coach of All-Time.
- Who are your Glue Players?
- Want a Great Team? Be a Great Teammate.
- And much more!
This eBook is loaded with my very best writing over the course of the year! You will find it to be a great resource and professional growth tool!